Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Anyone here doing warranty work?

Anyone here doing warranty work?

Tony

I am A+ and MCP certified. I have been servicing (designing, building, repairing, etc) PCs and
networks for a few years and I am interested in getting some warranty work thrown my way. What
warranty companies are you guys using and how can I get in contact with them? I am in NY.

Tony