Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > blank jpegs in internet explorer 6

blank jpegs in internet explorer 6

Chris

Good new years all, just recently installed xp pro, and when on the internet
using I.E.6, a lot of jpeg images are a blank box with an X in them, checked
tools, advanced and privacy - everything is default. Have norton a.v. and
firewall set also to defaults, where can I check or uncheck something to get
the jpegs to come in? Thanks in advance

rbeardjr

Chris, I have the same setup.. it's Norton Firewall doing it. Go into the
options tab in the firewall... it has to do with your security settings, as
well as sites that are not on the trusted list.

news:En4Jb.578780$(E-Mail Removed)...