Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > external hard drives

external hard drives

Gary

I want to get an external hard drive for system backups and extra
storage. I would like to get one that is both USB + Firewire
compatible.Is it better to buy a preconfigured one from say Maxtor or
build my own with an enclosure and hard drive? Any comments and
experiences appreciated.

Gary