Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > What now!

What now!

iono

Well, after reading about the new updated cert material for the A+ I'm at a
loss. I've had my N+ for a couple of years, just recently started studying
for the A+. I figured I'd go next week and complete the hardware portion.
However, with new things added I'm now unsure if I"ve been studying the most
up to date info that will allow me to pass. I've looked around on the net
trying to find info on what book has updated material for the newer test
versions, but no luck. Could one of you please point me in the right
direction for the most up to date book (book not a prolonged program).
Thanks in advance

Danny Kile

iono wrote:
> Well, after reading about the new updated cert material for the A+ I'm at a
> loss. I've had my N+ for a couple of years, just recently started studying
> for the A+. I figured I'd go next week and complete the hardware portion.
> However, with new things added I'm now unsure if I"ve been studying the most
> up to date info that will allow me to pass. I've looked around on the net
> trying to find info on what book has updated material for the newer test
> versions, but no luck. Could one of you please point me in the right
> direction for the most up to date book (book not a prolonged program).
> Thanks in advance

Try this site:

https://www.megasecurestores.com/tot...t_Code=1381619

--
Danny Kile
Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

"Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
you." Mary Bly