Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Floppy drive not shown

Re: Floppy drive not shown

Gordon Findlay

First thing to check is that the floppy shows in the BIOS, and is
correctly configured

Then check that the drive, and the controller, are both rported
correctly in the device manager.