Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > CD+G software player?

CD+G software player?

Kenny Cargill

Have tried a number of karaoke programs but cannot get one which plays CD+G
karaoke CD's properly. Ones I've tried are:
CAV's Play CDG PE
Win CDG Pro 2
Power Karaoke CDG Player
Tyrannosoft CDG Player
Dart Karaoke
Mimic Audition
Microstudio
Winamp with karaoke plugin
The only one which even attempts it is Tyrannosoft CDG Player but even that
is a tiny window with poor graphics. My CD & CDRW drives both support CD+G,
I can make perfect copies of them. Playback is perfect in standalone DVD
player and karaoke machine. Have tried above programs in both Win 98 & XP,
same results. PC is fairly high spec and well maintained. Have Google
searched but not come up with much. Any suggestions as to how to properly
play back CD+G CD's on a PC appreciated.

--

Kenny

"Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."