Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > New A+ test - what do I look out for?

New A+ test - what do I look out for?

Devin

I just took the new A+ test core, and my there were some tricky
questions on that, but I'll be taking the OS test within a few days. I
was wondering if anyone out there have taken the new test, and without
revealing questions, could you give me any areas of study that would
benefit. I've looked over the objectives, and want to know where I
should concentrate more in. The question I'm unsure about is if there
is Linux or Win 3.X that's going to be on the test. If anyone has any
pointers they would be appreciative. Thanks!

CertCities

Hi Devin,

We just posted a review of the new A+ exams by Faithe Wempen here:

http://certcities.com/editorial/exam...ditorialsID=82

In it, she points to areas of emphasis for both exams.

You might also want to check out our breakdown of what's new on the OS exam here:
http://certcities.com/editorial/feat...ditorialsID=74

Hope that helps some!

Best,

-- Becky

Becky Nagel, Editor
CertCities.com

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Devin) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> I just took the new A+ test core, and my there were some tricky
> questions on that, but I'll be taking the OS test within a few days. I
> was wondering if anyone out there have taken the new test, and without
> revealing questions, could you give me any areas of study that would
> benefit. I've looked over the objectives, and want to know where I
> should concentrate more in. The question I'm unsure about is if there
> is Linux or Win 3.X that's going to be on the test. If anyone has any
> pointers they would be appreciative. Thanks!

T. Hardy

I just passed the 220-302 and found it tough too!
news:(E-Mail Removed)...