Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Comtia CareerID sign in question

Comtia CareerID sign in question

Thomas Carraway, Jr.

I passed my Core Hardware exam in June and I just took the OS test today,
Dec 16th. ( Lot of new objective questions by the way)
(Thank goodness they removed the 90 day limit between test)
Now I am trying to sign in as a new user on http://www.comptia.org/CareerID
page.
I put all the information in from my score sheet but it tells me that User
Criteria not found.
Is there a time that you have to wait before you can sign in or am I
doing something wrong?
I have emailed Comptia but no reply so far!
Thanks