Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Learnkey A+ CDROM Training

Learnkey A+ CDROM Training

Joe Bloggs

All - I purchased the Learnkey A+ CDROM Training software and have recently
got my A+ Cert and don't really think that I need the software anymore. I
have the book and would use that as my reference. I was wondering if anyone
knows where I may be able to sell it, if it legal to sell that is. They are
original CDs, not copies.

Thanks for any suggetions

Your name

"Joe Bloggs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> All - I purchased the Learnkey A+ CDROM Training software and have
> recently got my A+ Cert and don't really think that I need the
> software anymore. I have the book and would use that as my reference.
> I was wondering if anyone knows where I may be able to sell it, if it
> legal to sell that is. They are original CDs, not copies.
>
> Thanks for any suggetions

I would try ebay.

Jinkies

>"Joe Bloggs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> All - I purchased the Learnkey A+ CDROM Training software and have

>recently
>> got my A+ Cert and don't really think that I need the software anymore. I
>> have the book and would use that as my reference. I was wondering if

>anyone
>> knows where I may be able to sell it, if it legal to sell that is. They

>are
>> original CDs, not copies.
>>
>> Thanks for any suggetions
>>

>Its not legal to sell it. In fact if you read through the fine print, you
>don't even own it, you paid for the license to use it.

He can still sell the CDs and books he purchased, if the person who bought them
installs them on their machine then that person has violated the liscence
agreement.

If you disagree with me (and I know you love to because you're a twit), find
anything that disproves my claim in the Learnkey licence agreement:

http://www.mysoftwarehelper.com/singlevsuul.html