Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Quick and Dirty 2003 Objectives...

Quick and Dirty 2003 Objectives...

cmarinotti

Okay,

Many moons ago (just over 1 year), I went and purchased some A+ Cert
books... I got side-tracked until a month ago...

Last night I finished up the book and went online to book my exam...
Seems, the book I just read is missing new requirements since they
just changed the exam criteria.

So, my question is, does anyone know of a good book, computer training
or video that ONLY goes over the additional 2003 requirements and
assumes you know the rest?

I really do not want to go through a book that covers everything again
if I can avoid it.