Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Modems

Modems

Pete

Hi guys

I'm trying to install a new modem on a Win2000 machine

But getting message that the drivers "have invalid date" ???

I have downloaded the newer drivers from the web and still have the same
result

Please help me

Pete

Walter

"Pete" <pete.witty@"NO SPAM"blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Ka0Db.5287$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys
>
> I'm trying to install a new modem on a Win2000 machine
>
> But getting message that the drivers "have invalid date" ???
>
> I have downloaded the newer drivers from the web and still have the same
> result

Does the modem still work or not, you dont mention.?

Pete

I have tried two Modems new in the box from the shop
and still on luck the computer can see the modems but does not want the
drivers

Pete
news:295Db.59275$(E-Mail Removed)...