Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Netwrok+ and Security+ Exams?

Netwrok+ and Security+ Exams?

Kwame E

hi there,

current college student here...I'm already in the process of taking the
Network+ exam.

I'm wondering what are peoples thoughts and recommendation on taking the
Security+ exam? And if recommended, what materials in terms of authors are
of great help?

smarter AT verizon DOT net

Frederic

http://www.cramsession.com/certifica...a/security.asp