Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > All-in-One Certification Fifth Edition

All-in-One Certification Fifth Edition

dcsgguy

You know I've looked at this book several times and I still can't tell
if it's material covers the changes that took place in the exams
after Nov.26.

Does anyone know if the material did and if the test quesitons on the
CD reflected this?

Thanks in advance.
==============

Gordon Findlay

It certainly claims to, and seems to to me.

On 9 Dec 2003 21:31:23 -0500, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (dcsgguy) wrote:

>You know I've looked at this book several times and I still can't tell
>if it's material covers the changes that took place in the exams
>after Nov.26.
>
>Does anyone know if the material did and if the test quesitons on the
>CD reflected this?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>==============
>For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com

FredG

(E-Mail Removed) (dcsgguy) wrote in message news:<3fd6857b$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> snip

Further to this question, I've still got the 3rd edition. Can anyone
tell me whether this is still relevant enough to pass the current exam
or should I go and splurge on the new version?

One thanks one.

John Smith

Get the new one. I hear there is a lot of new stuff on the 2003 OS exam.
(I'll tell you tomorrow after I take it)

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...