Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Internet Certification?

Internet Certification?

Paul C

Hi

I'm nearly ready to do my A+ exams and was looking into doing an Internet
Technologies certification after this. I know Comptia do the I-Net+, but it
seems a bit old now and was wondering what the best certification might be
in this area?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

R.A.D.

Great info Thanks,Paisleyskye
RAD

"iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you know if you get your i-Net+, you also qualify for your CIW
> (Certified Internet Webmaster). All you have to do is send your trancript
> of your I-Net+ exam in to Prosoft who owns CIW, and you'll get your CIW
> associates certification.
>
> I'm saying this, because if you are looking for an Internet cert
> specifically, this is still probably the best route to go.
> -
> Paisleyskye
> http://www.icertify.net
> Forums, study guides, A+ QOD Mailings, InfoSec Mailings, great articles,
> interviews
> with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
>
> "Paul C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm nearly ready to do my A+ exams and was looking into doing an

Internet
> > Technologies certification after this. I know Comptia do the I-Net+,

but
> it
> > seems a bit old now and was wondering what the best certification might

be
> > in this area?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Paul

CIW offers great up-to-date internet certifications
http://www.ciwcertified.com/

By the way CIW recognize i-Net+ as an equivalent to CIW Foundations
http://www.ciwcertified.com/certific...omm=home&llm=2

i-Net+ is a valuable certification even if it's 2 years old (which is not
that old)
http://www.comptia.com/certification...objectives.asp

--
Frederic