Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > I agree with Jinkies

I agree with Jinkies

Jinkies

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,

>If you were indeed paying attention to the entire thread, which
>obviously is not the case, the point has been made that he does think
>before he posts. His posts are usually designed to encourage critical
>thinking and to question statements which dont hold up to a minimal
>level of logical scrutiny (ie.. invalid arguments).
>
>Forgive me if I as mistaken as Jinkies knows better than I his motives
>for posting to the group. I hope I have not spoken for him in error.

You are mostly right about my motives, but I also like to play pranks.
Sometimes I want to prank somebody in my basement all night long, especially
Stiffly Stiffersons.

Jinkies

says...

>Jinkies, I am not talking about criticism against CompTIA! This was
>between you and I over a few of your other posts.... remember, you
>were also criticizing other people, including me? Now you bring in
>your self-inflicted reinforcements! Knock it off! Now we are getting
>double the BS!

Kathy, I'm not interested in participating in your drama. You'll have to get
your attention elsewhere.

RussS

Ahhh well Kathy

I guess the best course of action is to ignore him and he may just go away
if nobody plays with him

C. Philip Cutler II

Amen!
"RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nO3Bb.23047$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ahhh well Kathy
>
> I guess the best course of action is to ignore him and he may just go away
> if nobody plays with him

R.A.D.

"RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nO3Bb.23047$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ahhh well Kathy
>
> I guess the best course of action is to ignore him and he may just go away
> if nobody plays with him

Ignore Who