Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > registry editing in windows xp

registry editing in windows xp

Amy Fox

For some reason I can not seem to edit my registry in windows XP I get
this message memory access in module kernel32 at 32343422 (some number).
Any ez fix.?