Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Exam history

Exam history

Nick

Hi all,

There is something that I will like to ask. I passed A+ OS last week
(core in august).On the paper that I got from the testing center there
is a web address http://www.comptia.org/careerID so you can access
your exam history. No matter how many times I tried to login, the only
way to get in, is if you pay that annual membership, which I'm not
sure I want to pay it right now. I started reading this newsgroup 8
months ago (never posted) and it's been really, really helpful to me
and for that Thank you very much! Nick

Michael Hill

Click on the "Go to Career ID" link, there you will be asked to login.
Click on the "First Time Users" section so you can submit your information.
No "payment" is required.

The Annual membership is more for the CompTIA members such as the vendors
(HP, Dell, MS, etc) and authorized service centers, etc.

Hope that answered questions.

Congrats.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi all,
>
> There is something that I will like to ask. I passed A+ OS last week
> (core in august).On the paper that I got from the testing center there
> is a web address http://www.comptia.org/careerID so you can access
> your exam history. No matter how many times I tried to login, the only
> way to get in, is if you pay that annual membership, which I'm not
> sure I want to pay it right now. I started reading this newsgroup 8
> months ago (never posted) and it's been really, really helpful to me
> and for that Thank you very much! Nick

seething rage

"Michael Hill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Click on the "Go to Career ID" link, there you will be asked to login.
> Click on the "First Time Users" section so you can submit your

information.
> No "payment" is required.

Evidently, they are having trouble with that web page, since when I go to
"First Time Users", there is no "submit"
box to click on.............

Maybe someone else can try that page to see if I'm right.