Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Do I need the 5th edition of A+ all in one (by Michael Myers) to pass the upgraded A+ Exam? I have the 4th edition -- doesn't cover Windows XP.

Do I need the 5th edition of A+ all in one (by Michael Myers) to pass the upgraded A+ Exam? I have the 4th edition -- doesn't cover Windows XP.

confused tech

Does the 4th edition contain the information I will need to pass the
upgraded A+ exam? By upgraded I am referring to the new version of
the A+ exam which was updated on November 26, 2003.

Gordon Findlay

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:16:17 GMT, confused tech <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Does the 4th edition contain the information I will need to pass the
>upgraded A+ exam? By upgraded I am referring to the new version of
>the A+ exam which was updated on November 26, 2003.

Get the new edition. It is quite a major change.