Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Strange question

Strange question

Hello Guys,

I have a strange question regarding session. When I
refresh a page, would the session objects be retained or
discarded?

What about the values in the hidden fields and text boxes
of .aspx file?

TIA!

Alvin Bruney

a refresh does not affect server memory, it just fires off the last request
again. If your last request touched the objects then you are largely out of
luck

--

-----------
Got TidBits?
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:049101c3a59f$83ebaef0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Guys,
>
> I have a strange question regarding session. When I
> refresh a page, would the session objects be retained or
> discarded?
>
> What about the values in the hidden fields and text boxes
> of .aspx file?
>
> TIA!

AVG Email Scanner activating at strange times with strange IP addresses dennispublic@hotmail.com Computer Support 1 08-26-2006 04:27 AM
strange VHDL syntax question Michael Riepe VHDL 1 10-11-2004 05:49 PM
Strange Question... Dragon MCSE 17 01-16-2004 07:21 PM
Question About Strange 'C' Code Syntax ( Well strange to me anyway ) Harvey Twyman C Programming 8 10-25-2003 05:54 AM
Strange question unknown ASP .Net 0 10-17-2003 02:19 AM

Advertisments