Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Novell

Re: Novell

RussS

After starting with a place that does a bit of Novell I am hooked. Damn
near everything of use in MS has been ripped off and renamed as far as I can
see - however the MS versions are changed just enough that they don't work
as well as the original.
Can't wait until Novell has apps servers )

Your name

They do have app servers App Servers are just MS wording for file and
print. They run data base servers (mysql web apache tomcat Netscape
enterprise fire wall's and guess what they don't require a seperate
box to run each one of them.Groupwise is the mail service that doesn't
attract virsues by the dozen. Security is great maybe half a dozen
patches in as many years However Ms ensures job security because there
is always somethin breaking or just several patches to install every
weekend

"RussS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:vGgxb.11275$(E-Mail Removed):