Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Career Advice

Re: Career Advice

David Hough

Wow! This is a tough one. First of all, you've got the guts to do it,
I detect that in your attatude. It usually takes a little money to
survive, until your business revenue starts to come in. If you do not
have that money, have you thought of maybe starting parttime, while you
work for someone else to survive? It is possible! If you are
technically good, and have the people skills and a genuous desire to
solve peoples problems, then go for it.

Advance Your Career & Achieve Your IT Career Goals with our Online Phil Tennison C++ 0 01-02-2009 06:22 PM
career advice francis MCSD 6 05-18-2005 12:20 AM
career advice needed =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?= MCSD 2 05-16-2004 07:46 PM
MCSE career advice WaterBarleyHopsYeast MCSE 22 12-09-2003 12:51 AM
Re: advice needed for career vs certification pietpuk MCSD 0 06-29-2003 08:57 AM

Advertisments