Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Core Test

Core Test

Joe Bloggs

I also passed the test today with a 745. Wasn't real happy with the score
but I'll take it. I've been using the Learnkey 8CD video course with Mike
Meyers. I also thought that the some of the test questions were a little
vague and questions that had two answers.

I'm doing the OS test tomorrow and am little worried about it. Glenn gave a
lot of good advice (what to look out for) but if any one has something to
add it would be appreciated. Thanks

Darren

John

i took mine today
be prepared, and make sure you know how to:
navigate with 98, and 2000 professional
startup files for nt, 9x, and 2000
and make sure you know the answer, i got a feeling
that they ran outta questions and repeated the same ones
a few times, so it was do or die for me