Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Outlook Express not working

Re: Outlook Express not working

Dani

If it comes up blank-like and hangs. It could be a corrupt inbox. Make sure
Outlook is closed. Search for inbox.dbx (or browse to it) and rename it
inbox.old. Try opening Outlook and it should make a brand new spanky inbox.
Often this corrects the problem. Keep in mind that anything in the old inbox
will be gone with this method.

"Jimmy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ilpvb.8057$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> One of my companies computers is having problems with Outlook Express.
> The computer runs Windows Me. When selected, Outlook Express opens then
> does nothing. It will run that way all day. Ctrl-Alt-Del shows that
> the "Not Responding" message.
>
> I have uninstalled MSOE 6. MSOE 5 does the same thing. How can I get
> rid of MSOE altogether and reinstall?
>
> --
> Jimmy
>
> This email scanned by McAfee VirusScan