Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > E-BOOKS And Learning Material For Certification In IT

E-BOOKS And Learning Material For Certification In IT

BigJoe

Address : ftp://e-books.serveftp.com/
User: Tokyo password: Tokyo (Both case sensitive!)

Recomended FTP Client: Bullet Proof FTP (http://www.bpftp.com/)

Rules:

1. There is good ratio (1 : 3 files), That's mean you need to UPLOAD first.
What can you upload ?
Only the same materials and help me build the biggets IT library by
uploading e-books,pdf's dumps,study guides etc.Check what I have befor
you start uploading!

1b. DO NOT HAMMER! If you can't access try later. If you'll hammer the
server your ISP will be banned forever.

2. DO NOT upload anything else ! Don't upload porn or apps. If you don't
have now IT stuff you
can ask for free credits. Sometimes we give free credits in the spirit of
share.
To ask for free credits send email with "ASK FOR FREE CREDITS" in the
subject line.

3. If you have a lot of stuff or rare or very new things email me and you'll
get private account for life.
Any normal user lose his credits when he disconnects, but with permanent
account your credits are saved.
To ask for permanent account send email with "ASK FOR PERMANENT ACCOUNT"
in the subject line.

4. Quick Troubleshoot:
I was kicked - you upload forbidden or duplicate stuff after warning.
I was stopped while uploading - you upload forbidden or duplicate stuff.
I can't access - The server is busy, try later.
- Check your spell(tokyo instead Tokyo)

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP

BigJoe wrote:
> Address : ftp://e-booksandbraindumps.serveftp.com/
> User: Tokyo password: Tokyo (Both case sensitive!)
>
> Recomended FTP Client: Bullet Proof FTP (http://www.bpftp.com/)
>
> Rules:
>
> 1. There is good ratio (1 : 3 files), That's mean you need to UPLOAD
> first. What can you upload ?
> Only the same materials and help me build the biggets IT library
> by uploading e-books,pdf's dumps,study guides etc.Check what I
> have befor you start uploading!

You encourage people to upload dumps?

Do you realize that Microsoft peruses the newsgroups?

> 1b. DO NOT HAMMER! If you can't access try later. If you'll hammer the
> server your ISP will be banned forever.

I imagine that your site will go down before you get to ban anyone.

> 2. DO NOT upload anything else ! Don't upload porn or apps. If you
> don't have now IT stuff you
> can ask for free credits. Sometimes we give free credits in the
> spirit of share.
> To ask for free credits send email with "ASK FOR FREE CREDITS" in
> the subject line.

How highly moral of you. No porn. But please, upload some brain dumps!

Ass ****er.

--
Fris "FOAD" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

BigJoe

**** away Nazi shithead and please remove your tongue from Bill Gates
ass.This server is up and running, and pepole uploads dumps and books.Not
everyone skinflint like your shrivelled ass.

news:bpjavo$1pbnme$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...