Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > A+ question - should I not ask this here

A+ question - should I not ask this here

Bacchus

Hello All,

Last year I was seriously into bulding and repairing PC's and achieving my
A+ cert. After a year gone by, I sort of dwindled away from that goal,
because of work and so forth.

I have presently decided to go after this goal again because there is so
much promise with this one certification. I am going to go for it in full
force. I am also going to work though, which is a good job in itself. My
goal is to gain PC Tech status and start a little p/t lab and operation from
home, which I have styarted to do.

My questions are:

1. What changes have been made with the new exams since last year?

2. Any good sites on the internet where I can read up on the latest
technology? (I would like a few, if possible)

3. What are the best study programs out there? Mike Meyers?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

CertCities

Hi Bacchus,

We just posted the first of a two-part article that breaks down the
objective changes for the Hardware exam between the 2001 A+ exams and
the new 2003 ones (debuting on the 26th):

http://www.certcities.com/editorial/...ditorialsID=73

Part II for the new OS exam will be published next week.

Hope that helps some,

-- Becky

Becky Nagel, Editor
CertCities.com