Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > am I reading this right?

am I reading this right?

gop

http://www.comptia.org/certification/A/upgrade.asp

the bit and the bottom where it says mix and match.

But I read that to say that I can still take the test using the 2001
objectives and don't necessarily have to take the test against the 2003
objectives.

anyone agree?

BodoDin

What its saying is that you can still take the 2001 linear if you
ALREADY passed either the core hardware exam or operating systems
exam taking the 2001 linear test.

-Andy