Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > I passed linear hardware core 2001 (220-231)

I passed linear hardware core 2001 (220-231)

Ade

No I didn't get em all right but who does?! A pass is a pass is a pass
(I scored 696).

If you know what your doing and your confident that you can fix a PC
then go for it.

Lots of ntworking questions (cabling types, network topology)
make sure your on top of IRQ's DMA's etc

Ade

Paisleyskye

Congrats on the pass!
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"Ade" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> No I didn't get em all right but who does?! A pass is a pass is a pass
> (I scored 696).
>
> If you know what your doing and your confident that you can fix a PC
> then go for it.
>
> Lots of ntworking questions (cabling types, network topology)
> make sure your on top of IRQ's DMA's etc
>
> Ade

Drew Dawg

Good work!
---------