Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Thanks to Mike Meyers

Thanks to Mike Meyers

Gordo

Sup?

Just passed my A+ and would like to recommend Mike's Book and CDs. I hope he
doesn't mind me calling him Mike, after reading the book and watching the
CDs TWICE, you feel like you know a guy.
My advice to those about to write, don't panic I did and now I feel kinda
stupid. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going be.
Anyhow -- Network+ here I come, but first back to my much neglected
battlenet accounts. I hear the new D2 patch is pretty cool

Gordo
A+ Certified

Cindy Clayton

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:45:43 -0400, "Gordo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Sup?
>
>Just passed my A+ and would like to recommend Mike's Book and CDs. I hope he
>doesn't mind me calling him Mike, after reading the book and watching the
>CDs TWICE, you feel like you know a guy.
>My advice to those about to write, don't panic I did and now I feel kinda
>stupid. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going be.
>Anyhow -- Network+ here I come, but first back to my much neglected
>battlenet accounts. I hear the new D2 patch is pretty cool
>
>Gordo
>A+ Certified

Congrats, Gordo! It's always great to hear that Mike's book and videos
helped someone achieve their goals. I hope that getting the A+ cert
proves useful in moving your career in the direction you want.

Mike is on the road today, but I assure you that calling him Mike is
no problem ... in fact, pretty much everyone calls him Mike. The only
exception I can think of is our colleague Bambi, who calls him Sir.
(Long story.)

Have a great weekend, and feel free to toss back a pint of Guinness in
Mike's honor if you feel so inclined. I'll keep an eye out for you
over on alt.certification.network-plus ...

Cheers,

Cindy Clayton
Total Seminars, LLC
www.totalsem.com