Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Passed .. Yeaaaa..

Re: Passed .. Yeaaaa..

JesseTX

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 05:37:19 GMT, "Ankhesen Auset"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've got a 2 week study sprint planned so that I can get ready for the OS
>before they kill this one and start with the new one. I think that I
>understand less now than I did after all these classes, study guides and
>cramming.
>
>Anyone got any recommendations who's taken the OS within the
>past two weeks or so ??
>
>I've got the Mike Myers book, and also using Trancenders..
>Any Suggestions and Help would be Highly Appreciated.
>
>Hoping to hear something more positive.

I may be able to give you some feddback/suggestions this Friday. I am
taking both the hardware and software tests back-to-back.

Paisleyskye

Congrats on the pass!
--
Paisleyskye