Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > New Objectives - what's the difference?

New Objectives - what's the difference?

Anon

Does anyone have a list of the new items that are included
on the new test?

I'm looking to take the tests.. but I might not be ready to take
it before November 26th.

I was hoping for just a list of the new items to include in my
list of things to study.

P.

Frederic

The 2003 upgrade covers the latest memory, bus, peripherals, operating
systems (Me and XP) and wireless

http://www.comptia.com/certification/A/upgrade.asp

--
Frederic
MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

newsOdrb.104490$mZ5.704870@attbi_s54...

New Objectives CLV3 A+ Certification 2 11-09-2004 07:38 PM
New Objectives? gop A+ Certification 1 01-02-2004 11:10 PM
I Need some website to sudy the new objectives of A+, Jorge Chavez A+ Certification 6 09-29-2003 05:36 PM
New test objectives coming soon? zack A+ Certification 1 07-13-2003 01:05 AM
please help me in finding the lastest the exam objectives for SQL server 2000 fawad MCSD 1 07-11-2003 03:43 PM

Advertisments