Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Help on A+ Cert. (newbiee here)

Help on A+ Cert. (newbiee here)

Putz

First let me say I'm not a newbiee to puters.......just newsgroups. My
questions are:
Does any body know of any information on getting my A+ Cert. ? I'm looking
at school vs. online cd's is this the right way to go? School costs are
much higher compared to "Online"
Also could use some help on finding transcenders.
Info.......testing mods. etc

Thanks,
Jerry

Frederic

same post as 09/11/2003 9:24 AM
already replied 09/11/2003 1:20 PM

--
Frederic
MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

"Putz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cI5rb.13262$(E-Mail Removed)...
> First let me say I'm not a newbiee to puters.......just newsgroups. My
> questions are:
> Does any body know of any information on getting my A+ Cert. ? I'm

looking
> at school vs. online cd's is this the right way to go? School costs are
> much higher compared to "Online"
> Also could use some help on finding transcenders.
> Info.......testing mods. etc
>
> Thanks,
> Jerry

C. Philip Cutler II

If your not new to computers, then why are you interested in any classes, I
never took one for A+ just used the Mike Meyers AIO book and got great
passing scores. Why pay 100 times for a class when a book will do just as
good with your practical experience.

And in my opinion anybody that pays more than say 300-500 for total (books,
cd's and vouchers/tests) for the test deserves to lose the money and
shouldn't be fixing PC's cause they don't know what they are going to do. I
am always learning new things from this group and that will help in the
future.

Philip