Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Dell Certs

Re: Dell Certs

Techie

AT aka Moron,
The cert appears to be worthless because it is vendor specific which is
never a good thing. The reason I posted in the other newsgroup is simple no
one here can answer a simple question. Now is it my fault that no one in
this group can answer a simple question and instead post stupidity? No,
people just like to post crap.

If you can not answer the question don't post it is that simple.

"AT" <torgny@@direcway.com> wrote in message
news:L3Hpb.6739$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> For calling yourself techie.....you seams to be too damn stupid. You have
> already posted this question to another NewsGroup and stated that the
> certification is worthless. Why the heck do you bother everyone with
> questions you already know the answer of????
>
> From: "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Subject: Re: Dell Certs
> Date: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:53 PM
>
> yet another moron can no one answer a simple question in this newsgroup?
>
> "AT" <torgny@@direcway.com> wrote in message
> newsDEpb.6314$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> > I do not have the Dell certification and I can not at all understand

what
> > the value of the certification has anything to do with me having it or

> not!
> > You are probably the only one that can determine if the cert would be

> worth
> > for you to achive.
> >
> > AT
> >
> > "Daniel Lawrence" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:yUDpb.8714$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > > Another one who can not read. Please has anyone done these certs and

if
> so
> > > are they worth it?
> > >

> > > "Dani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:bo652r$1is$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > live.

have
> > an
> > > A+

Other

> employees.
> > > We

did
> > you

Techie

Whatever...............

"Billy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:G9bqb.1618$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> Or perhaps the answer is known and few care for your attitude.
>
> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:qhOpb.4793$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > AT aka Moron,
> > The cert appears to be worthless because it is vendor specific which

> is
> > never a good thing. The reason I posted in the other newsgroup is

> simple no
> > one here can answer a simple question. Now is it my fault that no one

> in
> > this group can answer a simple question and instead post stupidity?

> No,
> > people just like to post crap.
> >
> > If you can not answer the question don't post it is that simple.
> >
> > "AT" <torgny@@direcway.com> wrote in message
> > news:L3Hpb.6739$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> > > For calling yourself techie.....you seams to be too damn stupid. You

> have
> > > already posted this question to another NewsGroup and stated that

> the
> > > certification is worthless. Why the heck do you bother everyone with
> > > questions you already know the answer of????
> > >
> > > From: "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > > Subject: Re: Dell Certs
> > > Date: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:53 PM
> > >
> > > yet another moron can no one answer a simple question in this

> newsgroup?
> > >
> > > "AT" <torgny@@direcway.com> wrote in message
> > > newsDEpb.6314$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

> understand
> > what

> it or
> > > not!

> be
> > > worth

> and
> > if
> > > so

> where

> we
> > have

> required.
> > Other
> > > employees.

> how
> > did

> 10/27/2003

techshare

My sentiments exactly. Some people in here call me a "troll", "ahole",
etc... for flaming these idiots. Thing is ... this group reads like a book
of the past 2 decades of IT "history". I mean this group has the old aholes
with no formal education in computers or computer science... these guys have
made some money over the years doing something technical so you aren't going
to tell them anything ...then you've got the stay at home moms hoping to
make a good income someday just because they can spell "HTML" ... you've got
the idiot teenagers who fancy themselves computer "geeks", hackers, or virus
writers .... I mean this group has 'em all! Problem is that if you knock
all their heads together you'd be damned to get a good technical answer out
of any of 'em on anything. A bigger problem is that they alone are more than
half the reason IT has been outsourced to India and Indians.

Apologies to anyone reading this who is not an idiot ... then again if you
are an idiot you probably think you are "real cool".
"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newspfqb.20374$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Whatever...............
>
> "Billy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:G9bqb.1618$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> > Or perhaps the answer is known and few care for your attitude.
> >
> > "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:qhOpb.4793$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > > AT aka Moron,
> > > The cert appears to be worthless because it is vendor specific which

> > is
> > > never a good thing. The reason I posted in the other newsgroup is

> > simple no
> > > one here can answer a simple question. Now is it my fault that no one

> > in
> > > this group can answer a simple question and instead post stupidity?

> > No,
> > > people just like to post crap.
> > >
> > > If you can not answer the question don't post it is that simple.
> > >
> > > "AT" <torgny@@direcway.com> wrote in message
> > > news:L3Hpb.6739$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

> > have

> > the

> > newsgroup?

> > understand
> > > what

> > it or

> > be

> > and
> > > if

> > where

> > we
> > > have

> > required.
> > > Other

> > how
> > > did

> > 10/27/2003

Techie

techshare,
I am really nottrying to flame anyone itsjust frustrating when you post a
question and peoplepost whatever they want without answering a question.

--
MCNGP #21
A+, Network+, MCSA
"techshare" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My sentiments exactly. Some people in here call me a "troll", "ahole",
> etc... for flaming these idiots. Thing is ... this group reads like a book
> of the past 2 decades of IT "history". I mean this group has the old

aholes
> with no formal education in computers or computer science... these guys

have
> made some money over the years doing something technical so you aren't

going
> to tell them anything ...then you've got the stay at home moms hoping to
> make a good income someday just because they can spell "HTML" ... you've

got
> the idiot teenagers who fancy themselves computer "geeks", hackers, or

virus
> writers .... I mean this group has 'em all! Problem is that if you

knock
> all their heads together you'd be damned to get a good technical answer

out
> of any of 'em on anything. A bigger problem is that they alone are more

than
> half the reason IT has been outsourced to India and Indians.
>
> Apologies to anyone reading this who is not an idiot ... then again if you
> are an idiot you probably think you are "real cool".
> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newspfqb.20374$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > Whatever...............
> >
> > "Billy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:G9bqb.1618$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> > > Or perhaps the answer is known and few care for your attitude.
> > >
> > > "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:qhOpb.4793$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > > is
> > > simple no

one
> > > in
> > > No,

You
> > > have
> > > the

with

> > > newsgroup?

> > > understand
> > > it or

would
> > > be

certs
> > > and

area
> > > where

as
> > > we
> > > required.

MCP

so
> > > how

> > > 10/27/2003

Mac mini and Dell Inspiron 6000 connected to router; Mac can browse, Dell can't Adam Computer Support 3 11-21-2005 10:52 AM
You have to buy Dell memory from Dell? Devin Stoick Computer Support 6 05-27-2004 09:50 PM
OT Dell Certs Techie MCSE 17 11-06-2003 04:12 PM
Dell Certs Techie A+ Certification 6 11-04-2003 04:32 PM
Certs and HR people...does HR know anything about certs? Scott D MCSE 0 10-27-2003 02:44 AM

Advertisments