Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Question

Question

q w

Does anyone knows which is the last version of Testking?
I want to use it to check my knowledge not to cheat.
Thank you

Ken Briscoe

> Does anyone knows which is the last version of Testking?
> I want to use it to check my knowledge not to cheat.
> Thank you

The way to check your knowledge is to take the real exam. Transcenders also
provide an adequate solution, without giving you the answers (which,
sometimes, are incorrect) to the test questions themselves. Please do not
support TestKing or any other dumps in any way, shape, or form. This only
contributes to their success, which in turn, devalues the A+ (not to mention
all the others) certification. You don't want all your hard work to be for
nothing, do you?

--

KB

first inital last name AT hotmail DOT com

Kenny

I used the Sybex A+ Complete Study Guide E-book. Using Acrobat I extracted
and printed the review questions and answers at the end of each chapter. I
studied each chapter, tried the questions and any I wasn't sure of was able
to go back and re-read that part. I found this very helpful and do not
consider it cheating in any way.

--

Kenny

news:bo8c7k$1al3h4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Does anyone knows which is the last version of Testking?
> > I want to use it to check my knowledge not to cheat.
> > Thank you

> The way to check your knowledge is to take the real exam. Transcenders

also
> provide an adequate solution, without giving you the answers (which,
> sometimes, are incorrect) to the test questions themselves. Please do not
> support TestKing or any other dumps in any way, shape, or form. This only
> contributes to their success, which in turn, devalues the A+ (not to

mention
> all the others) certification. You don't want all your hard work to be for
> nothing, do you?
>
> --
>
> KB
>
> first inital last name AT hotmail DOT com

Ken Briscoe

> I used the Sybex A+ Complete Study Guide E-book. Using Acrobat I
extracted
> and printed the review questions and answers at the end of each chapter.

> studied each chapter, tried the questions and any I wasn't sure of was

able
> to go back and re-read that part. I found this very helpful and do not
> consider it cheating in any way.

While I'm not sure of the legal ramifications (can you just copy a book into
digital format? Or only if you don't sell it?), this is surely not cheating
for the exam. Sybex is a well respected test prep publisher, and they do not
publish exact exam questions. If there are any, it is purely coincedental.
Companies like TestKing pay people to take the test and then "dump" their
brain onto paper...that is, they pay people to remember the exam questions
verbatim. People then buy these, and "study", but they're not learning
anything. They're just learning "A,B,C,or D", not why the appropriate answer
is appropriate. There is a differnce between study guides (Sybex,
Transcenders) and Braindumps (TestKing being the most obvious offender).