Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Clearing the address bar entries, how?

Re: Clearing the address bar entries, how?

Scoob

DullRazor wrote:
> Hi all. I thought I knew how to do this but everthing I try doesn't
> work. I want to clear out all the "www. whatevers" in my address bar
> that I have entered. I went into the control panel/internet
> options/content/autocomplete... and cleared the forms but that didn't
> work. I am running 2000Pro. How exactly do I clear the entries. Oh
> yeah, I also have cleared the history folder as well. Thanks all.

Clearing the history folder should clear the web address entries. That info
is stated in the AutoComplete settings for IE 6.

"To clearn web address entries, on the General tab in Internet Options,
click Clear History."