Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Trying to find the employers list @ comptia.com

Trying to find the employers list @ comptia.com

efishta

I know there is a section of the CompTIA A+ pages that has a place where you
can enter a zip code and it gives you the local A+ certified service
centers. That's how I got to the webpage of a local place that I was
intending to apply at, but now I can't find that section on CompTIA's site.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

efishta

"efishta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I know there is a section of the CompTIA A+ pages that has a place where

you
> can enter a zip code and it gives you the local A+ certified service
> centers. That's how I got to the webpage of a local place that I was
> intending to apply at, but now I can't find that section on CompTIA's

site.

> Anyone know what I'm talking about?

a google search worked - had to do it on comptia.org not comptia.com though

http://www.comptia.org/sections/asc/search.asp