Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Dell Certs

Dell Certs

Techie

Has anyone here done the Dell hardware certifications? If so how did you
find the exam?

Joe

I was told by Dell, if you are hired as a PC support tech,you are sent
to their texas campus for 2 wk Dell hardware certifications

"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<y%fpb.814$(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> Has anyone here done the Dell hardware certifications? If so how did you
> find the exam?

Daniel Lawrence

And? What does that have to do with my question?

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I was told by Dell, if you are hired as a PC support tech,you are sent
> to their texas campus for 2 wk Dell hardware certifications
>

> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<y%fpb.814$(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> > Has anyone here done the Dell hardware certifications? If so how did you
> > find the exam?

Dani

We are one of the few Computer repair places in the rural area where I live.
Dell, Gateway and other companies send us customers as long as we have an A+
technician on staff. There is no special certification required. Other
companies contact us for repair work only for our MCSE or MCP employees. We
have the only MCSE in this county.

"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:y%fpb.814$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone here done the Dell hardware certifications? If so how did you
> find the exam?

---

Daniel Lawrence

Another one who can not read. Please has anyone done these certs and if so
are they worth it?

"Dani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bo652r$1is$(E-Mail Removed)...
> We are one of the few Computer repair places in the rural area where I

live.
> Dell, Gateway and other companies send us customers as long as we have an

A+
> technician on staff. There is no special certification required. Other
> companies contact us for repair work only for our MCSE or MCP employees.

We
> have the only MCSE in this county.
>
> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:y%fpb.814$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Has anyone here done the Dell hardware certifications? If so how did you
> > find the exam?
> >

> ---

Techie

yet another moron can no one answer a simple question in this newsgroup?

"AT" <torgny@@direcway.com> wrote in message
newsDEpb.6314$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I do not have the Dell certification and I can not at all understand what
> the value of the certification has anything to do with me having it or

not!
> You are probably the only one that can determine if the cert would be

worth
> for you to achive.
>
> AT
>
> "Daniel Lawrence" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:yUDpb.8714$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > Another one who can not read. Please has anyone done these certs and if

so
> > are they worth it?
> >

> > "Dani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:bo652r$1is$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > We are one of the few Computer repair places in the rural area where I

> > live.
> > > Dell, Gateway and other companies send us customers as long as we have

> an
> > A+
> > > technician on staff. There is no special certification required. Other
> > > companies contact us for repair work only for our MCSE or MCP

employees.
> > We
> > > have the only MCSE in this county.
> > >
> > > "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:y%fpb.814$(E-Mail Removed)...

> you
> > > >

> > > ---

C. Philip Cutler II

Try calling Dell to find out about their hardware certifications.

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topi...=us&l=en&s=gen

I worked for a Dell account for a while as a Telephone Tech Support back in
1998 but we needed no certification, they hired just about anybody that
could follow instructions on repairs that Dell had available online. They
might have changed their plans since then, but un likely, now maybe for
their servers they might have done something like HP/Compaq with their
server certification but that might only apply to servers and not to
Desktops. But my suggestion about a manufacturers certification would be to
contact that company.

Philip

"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:y%fpb.814$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone here done the Dell hardware certifications? If so how did you
> find the exam?

Mac mini and Dell Inspiron 6000 connected to router; Mac can browse, Dell can't Adam Computer Support 3 11-21-2005 10:52 AM
You have to buy Dell memory from Dell? Devin Stoick Computer Support 6 05-27-2004 09:50 PM
Re: Dell Certs Techie A+ Certification 3 11-07-2003 05:50 AM
OT Dell Certs Techie MCSE 17 11-06-2003 04:12 PM
Certs and HR people...does HR know anything about certs? Scott D MCSE 0 10-27-2003 02:44 AM

Advertisments