Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: A+ is ISCET qualification

Re: A+ is ISCET qualification

Frederic

it's amazing how A+ is useful nowadays

--
Frederic
MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

"PSumerlin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> for anyone who might like to know, A+ is accepted as qualification for
> membership in ISCET..International Society of Certified Electronics
> Technicians. I think you still have to pass their Journeyman Computer

option
> to receive their endorsement but it might be of interest to some becoming

an
> associate member. It may add something to your resume, show continuing
> education, I think you can get 3 semester hours of college credit for

their
> exam , free reimbursement for VA personnel, post resume's , post jobs,

review
> jobs, order material, etc... anyhow the link is www.iscet.org

Qualification for MCSD.Net Robert MCSD 10 09-30-2004 10:45 AM
Mcsd qualification. Boogghy MCSD 8 09-13-2004 04:16 PM
required qualification for mcsd certificate ritu malik MCSD 4 07-14-2004 08:41 PM
what qualification phil MCSE 6 09-23-2003 06:03 PM
const references -- how to document intent of const qualification Andrew R. Thomas-Cramer Java 8 07-11-2003 05:01 PM

Advertisments