Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Number of Questions

Number of Questions

Ronnie Broyles

How many questions are on the hardware and OS tests? I am hopefully going
to take the test prior to the change in late Nov.

TIA
Ronnie

R.A.D.

I believe it is 80
"Ronnie Broyles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gbHmb.68821$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> How many questions are on the hardware and OS tests? I am hopefully

going
> to take the test prior to the change in late Nov.
>
> TIA
> Ronnie

Danny Kile

Ronnie Broyles wrote:
> How many questions are on the hardware and OS tests? I am hopefully going
> to take the test prior to the change in late Nov.
>
> TIA
> Ronnie

Eighty on each.

--
Danny Kile
Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

"Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
you." Mary Bly