Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > No certificate yet?

No certificate yet?

Kenny

Passed both parts A+ early June but no certificate yet! How long does it
take? E-mailed CompTIA but no reply as yet.

--

Kenny

C. Philip Cutler II

You can also check the Prometric or the Vue websites (depending where you
tested) and see your test history with that particular company.

Philip

news:bn6rdi$tvb13$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Passed both parts A+ early June but no certificate yet! How long does it
> take? E-mailed CompTIA but no reply as yet.
>
> --
>
> Kenny

Kenny

Got a reply from CompTIA, it was sent to an address I lived at 3 years ago!
Not their fault or mine, fault with the college where I took the course not
updating their records.

--

Kenny

"C. Philip Cutler II" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> You can also check the Prometric or the Vue websites (depending where you
> tested) and see your test history with that particular company.
>
> Philip
>
> "Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bn6rdi$tvb13$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Passed both parts A+ early June but no certificate yet! How long does

it
> > take? E-mailed CompTIA but no reply as yet.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Kenny

jose3030

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:05:16 +0100, "Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Passed both parts A+ early June but no certificate yet! How long does it
>take? E-mailed CompTIA but no reply as yet.

What email did you use to contact Comptia?

My address on the Prometric address was incorrect so I doubt I'll get
mine in a timely manner.

Danny Kile

Kenny wrote:
> Passed both parts A+ early June but no certificate yet! How long does it
> take? E-mailed CompTIA but no reply as yet.
>
> --
>
> Kenny

I got mine in eight days.

--
Danny Kile
Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

"Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
you." Mary Bly