Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > vouchers

vouchers

jab3

Hello all -

I'm sure this is a stupid question, I just want to be certain before
spending the money. Does a voucher from Total Seminars cover the whole
price of the exam (1 of them at least, for 1 voucher), or is it just a big
discount? And if it's just a discount, how much is the discount?

thanks for any info,
jab3

C. Philip Cutler II

Call Total Seminars, buy the voucher from them, they will give you a number
and who the voucher is good with, call your local VUE( or Prometric) New
Horizions ( i think ) and schedule the test, you only pay Total Seminars.
for that one fee.

Philip

"jab3" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all -
>
> I'm sure this is a stupid question, I just want to be certain before
> spending the money. Does a voucher from Total Seminars cover the whole
> price of the exam (1 of them at least, for 1 voucher), or is it just a big
> discount? And if it's just a discount, how much is the discount?
>

> thanks for any info,
> jab3

Cindy Clayton

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:24:19 -0700, "C. Philip Cutler II"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Call Total Seminars, buy the voucher from them, they will give you a number
>and who the voucher is good with, call your local VUE( or Prometric) New
>Horizions ( i think ) and schedule the test, you only pay Total Seminars.
>for that one fee.
>
>Philip

Just a quick clarification: the vouchers that Total Seminars sells are
specifically for Prometric centers, so if you're going to buy vouchers
from us, check first so that you know where your nearest Prometric
testing center is located.

But yes, the fee you pay for the voucher covers the entire exam, that
is, each voucher covers the entire cost for either the Core or OS
exam. You book the exam with the voucher number instead of a credit
card number, so no money changes hands between you and the testing
center.

Hope that helps--good luck with your exams!

Cindy Clayton
Total Seminars, LLC
www.totalsem.com

C. Philip Cutler II

Thanks Cindy, i bought mine through you back in May and just forgot where it
was through . I can fix a computer but can't remember my own address at
times. I just know it was at a New Horizions, and couldn't remember which
testing site they were.

Philip

"Cindy Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:24:19 -0700, "C. Philip Cutler II"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Call Total Seminars, buy the voucher from them, they will give you a

number
> >and who the voucher is good with, call your local VUE( or Prometric) New
> >Horizions ( i think ) and schedule the test, you only pay Total Seminars.
> >for that one fee.
> >
> >Philip

> Just a quick clarification: the vouchers that Total Seminars sells are
> specifically for Prometric centers, so if you're going to buy vouchers
> from us, check first so that you know where your nearest Prometric
> testing center is located.
>
> But yes, the fee you pay for the voucher covers the entire exam, that
> is, each voucher covers the entire cost for either the Core or OS
> exam. You book the exam with the voucher number instead of a credit
> card number, so no money changes hands between you and the testing
> center.
>
> Hope that helps--good luck with your exams!
>
> Cindy Clayton
> Total Seminars, LLC
> www.totalsem.com

jab3

Cindy Clayton <(E-Mail Removed)> eventually wrote:

> Just a quick clarification: the vouchers that Total Seminars sells are
> specifically for Prometric centers, so if you're going to buy vouchers
> from us, check first so that you know where your nearest Prometric
> testing center is located.
>
> But yes, the fee you pay for the voucher covers the entire exam, that
> is, each voucher covers the entire cost for either the Core or OS
> exam. You book the exam with the voucher number instead of a credit
> card number, so no money changes hands between you and the testing
> center.

Thanks for the clarification. I've got the rules down now! (and I'm done
learning how to speak...ah, nevermind But anyway, I'll definitely be
purchasing two vouchers through Total Seminars then.

> Hope that helps--good luck with your exams!

Thanks. And tell Mike Meyers I have enjoyed his book. Good stuff!

jab3

question about vouchers kris miller Microsoft Certification 1 03-07-2005 07:46 PM
Amazon sells exam vouchers cheap Helper Microsoft Certification 2 07-11-2004 08:41 PM
cheap exam vouchers sas MCSD 8 01-23-2004 07:36 AM
any discount vouchers? andrew NEWS Microsoft Certification 1 07-25-2003 12:34 AM
Microsoft Exam vouchers Darius Larkin MCSD 0 07-01-2003 11:53 PM

Advertisments