Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > New MM Book?

New MM Book?

Some Guy

I was looking for the Mike Meyers A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide,
4th Edition, and came across this. Is this the brand-new edition?

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASI...367178-6992051

(if link doesn't work, check to see if your newsreader has broken it in two.
if it has, please just copy the sections into the address bar to form one
URL. it may seem obvious, but I've heard SO many stories of stupid people
bitching about broken links that, if they'd been any less lazy, would have
worked)

Jesse

nj_dilettante

Some Guy wrote:
> I was looking for the Mike Meyers A+ Certification All-in-One Exam
> Guide, 4th Edition, and came across this. Is this the brand-new
> edition?

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASI...367178-6992051

> (if link doesn't work, check to see if your newsreader has broken it
> in two. if it has, please just copy the sections into the address bar
> to form one URL. it may seem obvious, but I've heard SO many stories
> of stupid people bitching about broken links that, if they'd been any
> less lazy, would have worked)
>
> Jesse

The picture shows 5th edition which should be the new one.

jose3030

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 04:52:38 GMT, "nj_dilettante"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Some Guy wrote:
>> I was looking for the Mike Meyers A+ Certification All-in-One Exam
>> Guide, 4th Edition, and came across this. Is this the brand-new
>> edition?
>>

>http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASI...367178-6992051
>>
>> (if link doesn't work, check to see if your newsreader has broken it
>> in two. if it has, please just copy the sections into the address bar
>> to form one URL. it may seem obvious, but I've heard SO many stories
>> of stupid people bitching about broken links that, if they'd been any
>> less lazy, would have worked)
>>
>> Jesse

>The picture shows 5th edition which should be the new one.

Oct 29th release date.