Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Any solutions to this one?

Re: Any solutions to this one?

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

Kathy, please use your word wrap.

Gary

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:26:27 -0400, "Kathy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>For about the past month I have been getting countless BSOD's.... a fatal exception OD 1BBF:0000013B occurred.... press any key to continue.... I press a key and get a black screen and then the BSOD reappears, it keeps doing this until I hit the reset button.
>
>The only thing I did different within the past month was add new RAM and install the new PSP 8.01 program.... Could this be a RAM issue?
>
>I did researches on the errors, but came up with countless crap saying stuff about the fatal exception OE... not too much on the fatal exception OD errors.
>
>Tonight a wacky problem hit me while playing a Yahoo online game... First it locked up, then the illegal operations box, then after that the browser closed, then I went to clear the history, but it wouldn't let me. It gave me some type of large white error box with black writing that said something ( I totally forgot what it said ) then the two boxes asking "Ignore" or "Close". It gave me this large white error box several times... don't ask me how many times because I lost count... Anyway, after all that I couldn't open anything on the desktop. When I tried to open something I got a box that would say "error wrong path / or access denied" or something like that, so I definately had to restart, well when I tried to restart the computer it didn't restart, just all of the icons on the desktop disappeared, so this time I had to hit the reset button. I am using Win98SE and IE 6.1.... any ideas why my computer did this? And why I keep getting the BSOD?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Kathy
>A+

Tom MacIntyre

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:20:12 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Kathy, please use your word wrap.
>
>Gary

Gary...whenever I reply to a word wrap gone wrong message, I usually
try to adjust it, as below.

>On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:26:27 -0400, "Kathy"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>For about the past month I have been getting countless BSOD's....

>a fatal exception OD 1BBF:0000013B occurred.... press any key to
>continue.... I press a key and get a black screen and then the
>BSOD reappears, it keeps doing this until I hit the reset button.

etc.

Tom

havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:33:12 -0400, "Kathy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Gary,
>
>You said this to me twice and the first time I overlooked it. Thanks
>for saying it again.... I hope I fixed the word wrap thing
>
>Kathy
>A+

Thank you Kathy

Gary