Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Starting a PC/Networking business

Re: Starting a PC/Networking business

MartyM

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:15:46 -0500, "George Wilder" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I am looking for some good advice and pointers
>to resource material.

George,

I would try for an entry level job in the PC industry. Look at local
system builders, distributors, CompUSA, Office Max and such. Your
current need is experience and an A+ certification would help you land
a job in the industry. www.score.org is a good source of business
expertise and there are people who can help develop a plan for you to
become independent.

MartyM
any junk email sent to my address constitutes permission
to use the sender's computer for any purpose I desire.