Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Windows XP "Keyword" File Proprieties

Windows XP "Keyword" File Proprieties

The Pugmaster

How does one search in the "Keyword" File Proprieties, you know; right click on the file then click on summary then go down to
keyword. This one has me stumped. I have already googled and microed KB.

Sincerely,

The Pugmaster

(Don't Email Me..If you can't figure out that its a dummy email address...well, too bad.)

Frederic

windows xp uses IS (Indexing Service)

http://www.techtv.com/products/print...338148,00.html

--