Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Runtime errors

Runtime errors

Viperman

Every time I go on a web page I get a runtime error and it asks me if I
want to debug? What is happening and how do I fix it?

The Pugmaster

You are using IE 6 right?

The Pugmaster

"Viperman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:gvJhb.145734$(E-Mail Removed)...
Every time I go on a web page I get a runtime error and it asks me if I
want to debug? What is happening and how do I fix it?

Geoff

Viperman wrote:
> Every time I go on a web page I get a runtime error and it asks me
> if I want to debug? What is happening and how do I fix it?

goto internet options > advanced and disable script debugging

Viperman

Yes

"The Pugmaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lpMhb.36$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are using IE 6 right?
>
> The Pugmaster
>

> "Viperman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:gvJhb.145734$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Every time I go on a web page I get a runtime error and it asks me if I
> want to debug? What is happening and how do I fix it?

The Pugmaster

Viperman,

What is happening is the web pages that you are going to don't have their scrips in the pages done right, with the options that you
have set in IE, it is giving you info so that you can debug the script in the page. Its option 6 & 7 in the advanced internet
options. You may be able to uncheck the "Display a notification about every script error" so that IE would still debug the scripts.

The Pugmaster