Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: keyboard question

Re: keyboard question

Gary Fisher

Good luck to you.........
Fast does not make loud.....
I suspect the problem is all based upon the fact that the wall is a thin
one! Not sure what a cubemate is!!!!!!!

"Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I've been asked to find the quietest keyboard possible for a user.
> Apparently, this user is a very fast/loud typer and the noise is
> disturbing a next door cubemate.
>
> Are there any keyboards that are especially quiet or silent?
>
> Thanks
> Drew

Tom MacIntyre

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:30:08 +0100, "Gary Fisher"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Good luck to you.........
>Fast does not make loud.....
>I suspect the problem is all based upon the fact that the wall is a thin
>one! Not sure what a cubemate is!!!!!!!

Some people are noise/light/heat/cold/etc sensitive...some also just
like to make a noise.

Tom