Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Books...

Books...

Gary Fisher

Have just started the A+ course, am in need of some books....

If anyone reading this has recently finished the A+ course, I would like to
buy one of the following:

-All in One A+ Certification 4th/5th Edition - Michael Myers
-A+ Complete Study Guide 3rd - Ed David Groth
-Upgrading and repairing PC's - Scott Mueller

If anyone wants to sell any of these please, either mail the group back (or
preferably) email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). I am in the UK so it would be
easier if any potential seller were also from the UK.

Any help is appreciated, I will make an honest offer for any of the above
books,

Gary.

Steve

Started the course a few months ago. Try looking on ebay and amazon.com.
Also, take a look at some libraries near you. They may have books that were
donated to them and they sell them for 10 cents or so.
Good Luck!
news:bm769r$frq$(E-Mail Removed)...