Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Gotta love the US Postal Service =)

Gotta love the US Postal Service =)

Rob

Well passed my test about 3 weeks ago and got my certificate in the mail
today. As all of you know on the outside of the BIG envelope from CompTIA it
says in BIG, BOLD PRINT..."DO NOT BEND". Well not only did the postman have
the wonderful forsight to bend it but he made a nice little crease for me
right down the middle. So now my certificate that i was very proud of
getting is bent and wrinkled. Instead of a disgruntled postal employee I am
a disgruntled postal reciever!!!! I HATE THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!!! Sorry
had to rant a little and get it out of my system. =)

Bret

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:12:05 GMT, "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Well passed my test about 3 weeks ago and got my certificate in the mail
>today. As all of you know on the outside of the BIG envelope from CompTIA it
>says in BIG, BOLD PRINT..."DO NOT BEND". Well not only did the postman have
>the wonderful forsight to bend it but he made a nice little crease for me
>right down the middle. So now my certificate that i was very proud of
>getting is bent and wrinkled. Instead of a disgruntled postal employee I am
>a disgruntled postal reciever!!!! I HATE THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!!! Sorry
>had to rant a little and get it out of my system. =)

Try ironing it, I used to do that with bank notes

Kenny

I passed mine early in June and still waiting for the cert from CompTIA. I
have a temporary cert from the Prometric centre where I sat it..

--

Kenny

news:Vzohb.9965$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well passed my test about 3 weeks ago and got my certificate in the mail
> today. As all of you know on the outside of the BIG envelope from CompTIA

it
> says in BIG, BOLD PRINT..."DO NOT BEND". Well not only did the postman

have
> the wonderful forsight to bend it but he made a nice little crease for me
> right down the middle. So now my certificate that i was very proud of
> getting is bent and wrinkled. Instead of a disgruntled postal employee I

am
> a disgruntled postal reciever!!!! I HATE THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!!! Sorry
> had to rant a little and get it out of my system. =)

Kenny

BTW I live in N. Ireland, recently ordered special video cables from Matrox
Canada and had them 2 days later!.

--

Kenny

news:bm5imp$ispi0$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> I passed mine early in June and still waiting for the cert from CompTIA.

> have a temporary cert from the Prometric centre where I sat it..
>
> --
>
> Kenny
>

> "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Vzohb.9965$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Well passed my test about 3 weeks ago and got my certificate in the mail
> > today. As all of you know on the outside of the BIG envelope from

CompTIA
> it
> > says in BIG, BOLD PRINT..."DO NOT BEND". Well not only did the postman

> have
> > the wonderful forsight to bend it but he made a nice little crease for

me
> > right down the middle. So now my certificate that i was very proud of
> > getting is bent and wrinkled. Instead of a disgruntled postal employee I

> am
> > a disgruntled postal reciever!!!! I HATE THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!!!

Sorry
> > had to rant a little and get it out of my system. =)

Tom MacIntyre

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:53:17 +1300, Bret <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:12:05 GMT, "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Well passed my test about 3 weeks ago and got my certificate in the mail
>>today. As all of you know on the outside of the BIG envelope from CompTIA it
>>says in BIG, BOLD PRINT..."DO NOT BEND". Well not only did the postman have
>>the wonderful forsight to bend it but he made a nice little crease for me
>>right down the middle. So now my certificate that i was very proud of
>>getting is bent and wrinkled. Instead of a disgruntled postal employee I am
>>a disgruntled postal reciever!!!! I HATE THE US POSTAL SERVICE!!!!! Sorry
>>had to rant a little and get it out of my system. =)
>>

>Try ironing it, I used to do that with bank notes

I was going to suggest steam also, but...do a Google for that problem
to see what's what with that. Also, you may be able to request a
resend, and, send them a pre-paid solid envelope. I'm a mail clerk now
in a government office, and we see this sort of thing sometimes also.

Tom

Tom MacIntyre

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:34:56 +0100, "Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>BTW I live in N. Ireland, recently ordered special video cables from Matrox
>Canada and had them 2 days later!.

Gotta love Canada...

Tom

Love love love imuaplease@gmail.com C++ 0 06-03-2009 02:53 AM
Gotta love it Noah Roberts C++ 1 03-30-2006 12:04 AM
Gotta love filters Winged Computer Security 2 11-21-2005 02:29 AM
Man, you just gotta LOVE CA's tech support people <rant> -= Hawk =- Computer Support 6 12-02-2003 12:46 AM

Advertisments