Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Just Passed

Just Passed

Robert Sanderson

Hello I just got back from Writing both tests in the new linear format.
I wrote both tests in about 45 minutes, that is including a survey at the
end of each test.

I scored over 800 on both tests, I really over studied.

Anyway thanks for answering my questions over the last week or so.

CertForums

Good work, WELL DONE.

Sifor
www.certforums.co.uk