Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Type of A+ test to take, Adaptive or Linear?

Type of A+ test to take, Adaptive or Linear?

quicklook

Went register for the A+ and found I have a choice of adaptive or linear formats. Have done both types with good success. Any suggestions as to which one to pick?
Also, I understand there are 2003 objectives on the test as of 12 Sep but they are not considered in the score. (Will be after 26 Nov)Just there for exposure I guess.
TIA for any direction.

not2dumb

yes comptia went to the regular testing method (non-adaptive) after Sept
12th and there are some non scored 2003 objective questions. on/after Nov.
26th the 2003 objectives will be tested.

It is not clear if adaptive testing will start again on Nov. 26th.